Your data and privacy are important and we will handle them securely, fairly and legally at all times.Yoga Shines complies fully with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and below we tell you about what data we collect and how we store and use it.
Our insurers require us to keep a record of your health forms, and which classes you attend for 7 years. These forms are stored and backed up securely and the information is only shared with a cover teacher (when applicable) who does not retain the information held.
When registering for a class, our secure booking system (currently Bookwhen) stores your email address, name and phone number. This information is only available to Yoga Shines and is not shared with any third party. Bookwhen uses this information to remind you by email of classes you have booked.
If you have subscribed to email updates you will receive occasional emails from Yoga Shines regarding classes, workshops and retreats. Should you wish to stop receiving these, you can unsubscribe at any time using the link in the email.
Terms and Conditions of Services
General Terms and Conditions
- Pre-booked classes and workshops must be paid for in advance
- Payment can be by bank transfer, Paypal or Stripe, unless agreed otherwise
- Where classes and workshops are run by a third party (ie studio, health club, gym or community centre) please refer to their specific terms and conditions
- Monies held as ‘credit’ for future events are valid for six months only
- Class passes are non-refundable
- Individual classes can be pre-booked by payment in advance
- Cancellations for pre-booked individual classes can be made up to 12 hours in advance and payment will be transferred to the next mutually convenient class
- Cancellations within 12 hours of the class will not be refunded
- 1:1 and Small Group sessions are payable in advance unless agreed otherwise
- Cancellations can be made up to 12 hours prior to the arranged start of the session at no cost. Advance payments will be transferred to the next mutually convenient session
- Cancellations made between 12 and 3 hours prior to the sessions start time will be charged at 50% of full price
- Cancellations made within 3 hours of the start time will be charged at full price
If you wish to contact me regarding any of the above, please contact me by emailing email@example.com.