Originally yoga was taught by one teacher directly to one students. Teaching yoga on an individual basis ensured that the needs of each student were met, and that they were getting an individualised experience within their yoga practice. Group classes are great, and full of amazing energy, but sometimes private lessons may be more appropriate.
Private one to one yoga is an ideal way to develop your understanding and deepen your personal yoga practice. I offer private yoga lessons in my home studio, or if you prefer, the convenience of your own home. Private lessons are suitable for all levels of experience, whether you are a complete beginner, or are looking to grow your practice.
You may choose to have private yoga lessons because you are new to yoga, and just beginning your yoga journey. Maybe you are looking to build confidence in order to attend a group class. It may be that you do not have the opportunity, or interest, in attending a group class. Or maybe, you have specific needs such as rehabilitation after an injury. Whatever your circumstances are, private lessons will be tailored to your specific requirements.
Benefits and reasons to take private lessons include:
- Private lessons allow for a more intimate view into your personal practice.
- Reduces stress or intimidation if you are new to yoga, and want to build up confidence to attend a group class.
- If you’ve had an injury by working one to one with a private instructor you can learn to adapt and modify poses, and learn what poses you should avoid.
- If you have specific goals, a private instructor can tailor and create specific practices for you to assist in reaching your goals.
- The guidance of a Private instructor can help you to take your practice to the next level, whether that be mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually.
Private Yoga Lessons Pricing:
1-2-1 Yoga Lessons, 60 mins, £35
1-2-1 Yoga Lessons, 90 mins, £50
Private classes from £50 (please contact me for details)
*Travel cost may apply for sessions arranged outside of my studio space.
**Save money by booking one of my Session Packages.
If you are interested in booking a private yoga lesson, or would like further information, please contact me using the form below.