Yoga for you and your employees in the workplace
I currently work with a number of corporate clients in and around the Maidstone area, providing both regular weekly sessions, and ad-hoc classes and workshops supporting well-being events.
There are huge benefits to bringing yoga into your work place, and it’s great for team building, giving employees the opportunity to bond away from the work space. I have listed a few of the benefits of bringing yoga to your employees below.
- Reduce Stress -yoga teaches you how to breath deeply, and how to use your breath to relax, or energise your system.
- Increase Focus – by combining movement and breath, a yoga practice does not allow for a wandering mind.
- Boost Immunity – activates your immune system, gets your blood flowing and stimulates your lymphatic system. Less days off sick!
- Improve Posture – counteracting hours of sitting at a desk, reducing discomfort in the back, neck and shoulders.
- Improve Breathing – counteracts rounded shoulders, opening the chest, bringing healthier breathing.
- Boost Morale – by creating more positive interactions with co-workers it allows for more bonding and less stress.
- Increase Energy – exercise has been proven to increase energy.
- Increase Flexibility – by increasing flexibility in the body, one will learn to increase flexibility in other areas of their lives.
- More Productivity – by improving well-being one becomes a happier and healthier.
Private classes from £50 (please contact me for details)
*Save money by block booking sessions.
Contact me below to arrange a regular Yoga class in your workplace.